Programmer since 2015.
For References: email@example.com
Android App Developement:
- My first App Release: “Budgetter” on Play Store
- second and quick made: “Temp Note” on Play Store
- Working on App for Couples/Family Members
- Working on Android Keyboard for Programmers
- Trading Currencies (EURUSD) alot, I figured my strategy could be automated, so I created a Bot that notified me about changes in the market and told me if the chart is moving in a certain direction (maybe I get back to that project some day)
- I automate almost everything that requires repeated steps,
at my last job, I automated approximately 90% of my work
- This was actually my task, I left because I was done and I wanted to work as a developer
- I am working very precise, always predicting what might go wrong, so my bots are running very stable
- since 2013 and worked backend (Node.js server side) in 2015 (first dev job)
- MongoDB: webchat and a working Forex market analysis tool, which also notified me by Push Notifications to my Phone
- Typescript and React.js at Xing at 2017
Ruby on Rails:
- Calabash and Cucumber for Test Automation of Android Apps (2017)
- Basic scripts at work
- I am developing Android apps and made one program for mac OS in java (contract) since learning it in university in 2015
- At VTG AG (company): Automated GUI tests by multiple scripts and a html output. Client used was Jubula, which was instructed to start single test steps and my scripts processed and analyzed it’s results by speed/efficiency etc. then listed on an html table
- Experience (Testautomation & Quality Assurance):
- Worked as Testmanager at VTG AG for 1 Year.
- Internship as QA and Server side Developer at Appinio GmbH for 3 Months
- from Arduino Projects, I made an alexa compatible Door shutter with a wifi module (ESP8266) and Arduino Uno..
- Microsoft Office and Pages.
- Mac OS, Windows and Linux User (Expert).
- I have my own Youtube Channel where I upload Music, Talk or Comedy Videos every now and then.
- Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/WladBlank/featured
- I love writing and also have my own blog “Ultimate better me”, as well as writing documentations for Code/Program usage
- since I started modelling occasionally, my confidence skyrocketed, instead of being arrogant I wanted to know how people think, so I started reading Psychology and NLP Books since then.
See here for recommendations: Books
- I do modelling every now and then, I am free for TFP or paid, but I do not want to start a career as a model.
For code examples, please contact me.
Github for upcoming Projects: https://github.com/Wladastic
Greetings and thanks for visiting,