For References: email@example.com
- I am developing Android apps and was working mostly with Java.
- Backend Node.js with mongoose
- webchat and a working Forex market analysis tool, which also notified me by Push Notifications to my Android App
- Typescript and React.js at Xing at 2017
Android App Developement:
- My first App Release: “Budgetter” on Play Store
- second and quick made: “NoteBook” on Play Store
- Working on App for Couples/Family Members
- Working on Android Keyboard for Programmers
- I am super passionate about autimation and almost always end up creating scripts for stuff that requires repeated steps
- Automated GUI tests by extending Jubula (gui testing tool) with scripts and a html output.
Other (less experienced):
Ruby on Rails:
- Calabash and Cucumber for Test Automation of Android Apps (2017)
- Basic Ruby scripts for Automation
- from Arduino Projects, I made an Amazon Alexa compatible door closer with a wifi module (ESP8266) and Arduino Uno
- customized Skynet Firmware for my Anet A8 3d Printer
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- I have my own Youtube Channel where I upload Music, Talk or Comedy Videos every now and then.
- Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/WladBlank/featured
- I love writing and also have my own blog “Ultimate better me”, as well as writing documentations for Code/Program usage
- since I started modelling occasionally, my confidence skyrocketed, instead of being arrogant I wanted to know how people think, so I started reading Psychology and NLP Books since then.
See here for recommendations: Books
- I do modelling every now and then, TFP only
For code examples, please contact me.
Github for upcoming Projects: https://github.com/Wladastic
Greetings and thanks for visiting,